I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Blog Hop -- Spring Cleaning



Welcome to the Clearly Digital Sunday Blog Hop!  These blog hops are the third Sunday of every month....a must see for a lazy Sunday afternoon!
Each month we will have a theme which each Design Team member is challenged to interpret any way they like. 
The theme for March is:

Spring Cleaning

Now for some hopping!
We ask that you browse through each Design Team member's post and leave them an encouraging comment....short or long, they all are appreciated!
There will be a prize each month!  There was a great response to the way we changed things up last month with the prize, so we are keeping that change!  Each DT member is showcasing a digital image, and you could win that image!  There will be a winner from each participating DT member's blog.  
WINNER:  The winners will be randomly chosen from comments received on DT member blogs. The winners will be announced on the CDS blog Thursday, March 21st.
...........................................................
Let's go look and see what my other DT members did!
Remember, leave an encouraging comment and be entered to win our contest....the more comments, the more times you are entered!


Have fun hopping, my friends, and be sure to leave comments along the way!  You could be the winner of a digital image!
Thanks for hopping with us!  
Hope your day is filled with blessings and stamping galore!

9 comments:

Pia S said...

Thanks for a fun bloghop!

Deonna B said...

Woo Hoo I get to hop! How Fun!!
Deonna

Gail said...

Thank you for anther great Blog Hop - I am looking forward to seeing what the DT has created! Enjoy your St. Patrick's Day! http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

Edwina said...

I just finished the blog hop. All the cards were wonderful! I am glad there was such a variety of digis used. Something for everyone. A car, gardening, Easter, Recipes. Great job ladies! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Donna said...

What a fun hop with lots of ideas from the DT! Guess I should spring clean and see what I can use up too. Thanks!

Patty said...

Loved the hop!! Really cute images & cards from all the DT members!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Wonderful blog hop ladies, but I knew it would anyway! Lol. You ladies always do amazing cards and I am so happy that I got to see some old and new sets today. Hugs.

Lady Bug Stampers said...

I love Blog hops. thanks for having this one.

Debbie said...

Wonderful hop!! I really enjoyed all the creations by the DT!! Thanks for the inspiration!!